Interested in reading more about emerging technologies, lifelong learning, or library 2.0? These optional readings are provided solely as reference.
- Abram, Stephen. "43 Things I (or You) Might Want to Do This Year."
- Casey, Michael and Laura Savastinuk. Library 2.0: A Guide to Participatory Library Service.
- Greenhill, Kathryn. 20 Reasons Why Learning Emerging Technologies is Part of Every Librarian's Job on Librarians Matter blog.
- Librarian 2.0 - Interviews on the Future of Librarians on Degree Tutor
- Library 2.0 Reading List on Squidoo
- Maness, Jack. Library 2.0 Theory: Web 2.0 and Its Implications for Libraries. Webology 3 (2), June 2006.